Kim Lighting Introduces Altitude™ The Ultimate In Pedestrian/ Site / Roadway Luminaires
The industry’s première architectural outdoor lighting manufacturer continues to lead the way with superior LED luminaires
City of Industry, CA - Kim Lighting, the première manufacturer of architectural outdoor lighting, announces the launch of Altitude™ the ultimate in LED luminaire design innovation with an unique balance of form, engineering and performance. Altitude's low profile housing is proportional and scalable to cover more pedestrian/site/roadway environments than ever before. The result is an architecturally relevant luminaire of unsurpassed quality and flexibility that maximizes the power and performance of Kim’s unique patent pending PicoPrism™ optics.
Key attributes and benefits of Altitude include:
- Kim Lighting’s patent pending high efficiency, high performance PicoPrism™ technology.
- Architecturally relevant housing varies to provide the proper scale for exceptional application flexibility.
- Advanced thermal management system is at the heart of the design to maximize life and performance.
- LifeShield® Kim’s exclusive protection system actively monitors internal luminaire thermals to preserve diode and driver life in high ambient environments.
- Altitude is available with a full range of standard IES distribution types, as well as, one-way left and oneway right distributions. In addition, neighbor friendly optics virtually eliminates light trespass.
- Ease of maintenance is engineered into Altitude. From detachable IP66 PicoPrism™ modules, to quick disconnect wiring and tool-less entry making Altitude a snap to install and maintain.
- Available in three standard color temperatures: 4000K, 5000K and Amber – 580nm and in both 350mA and 700mA drive currents.
- Optional wi-HUBB™ enabled wireless control increases energy savings.
Kim Lighting is the world’s foremost designer and manufacturer of quality, high-performance outdoor architectural and landscape lighting products. These include roadway, pedestrian, low-level and building-mounted solutions for contemporary or traditional commercial, industrial and institutional applications. Kim Lighting is committed to the advancements of solid-state lighting and the future advancements of renewable energy sources. Kim Lighting, an affiliate of Hubbell Lighting, Inc., was founded in 1934 and is based in City of Industry, Calif. More information is available at www.kimlighting.com.